Important Coronavirus Disease / COVID-19
As we face unprecedented times, our customer and employee safety is our primary concern.
We continue to monitor the latest news and are taking steps within our banks that include:
- STARTING MARCH 19TH, OUR LOBBIES WILL BE CLOSED. DRIVE-UPS WILL BE OPEN REGULAR HOURS. CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT FOR SAFE DEPOSIT BOXES, NEW ACCOUNTS & TO TALK TO A LOAN OFFICER
- Additional attention to cleaning,
- Reminders to follow recommended healthy hygiene steps
- Advising employees not feeling well to stay at home
- Canceling large gatherings (like the cancellation of our Relay for Life Music Trivia Night)
- Following recommended national guidelines related to operations
Call your local office with any questions
- Avon – 309-465-3834
- Abingdon – 309-462-5541
- Knoxville – 309-289-5541
- Galesburg – 309-342-8161
- Make sure we have your most up-to-date e-mail and cell phone information.
- BEWARE OF SCAMS! Do not share sensitive information! Watch for bogus phone, email & texts. If you do not know who is contacting, do not respond.
- Online Banking is available for balances, transferring money, paying bills, etc.
- Mobile Banking is available for balances, transferring money, paying bills and making deposits of checks.
- Many of our customers already use ACH (Automated Clearing House) and Direct Deposit to ensure your paycheck or Social Security deposits remain secure.
- Wherever possible, use your debit card instead of cash to reduce your risk of exposure.