Important Coronavirus Disease / COVID-19
As we face unprecedented times, our customer and employee safety is our primary concern.
We continue to monitor the latest news and are taking steps within our banks that include:
- STARTING February 8th, our lobbies will be open.
- Saturdays, our lobbies will be by appointment only.
- Our drive-ups will be open for normal hours.
- While Tompkins State Bank will attempt to take appropriate precautions consistent with the advice of public authorities, you should understand that you assume the risk of contracting COVID-19 anytime you enter a public space since such precautions do not eliminate the risk of infection.
- At this time, we will not have public restrooms.
- Additional attention to cleaning,
- Reminders to follow recommended healthy hygiene steps
- Advising employees not feeling well to stay at home.
- Following recommended national guidelines related to operations
Call your local office with any questions
- Avon – 309-465-3834
- Abingdon – 309-462-5541
- Knoxville – 309-289-5541
- Galesburg – 309-342-8161
- Make sure we have your most up-to-date e-mail and cell phone information.
- BEWARE OF SCAMS! Do not share sensitive information! Watch for bogus phone, email & texts. If you do not know who is contacting, do not respond.
- Online Banking is available for balances, transferring money, paying bills, etc.
- Mobile Banking is available for balances, transferring money, paying bills and making deposits of checks.
- Many of our customers already use ACH (Automated Clearing House) and Direct Deposit to ensure your paycheck or Social Security deposits remain secure.
- Wherever possible, use your debit card instead of cash to reduce your risk of exposure.